SensComp, a world leader in manufacturing and design of electrostatic ultrasonic transducers and sensors, offers a large selection of in-air ultrasonic sensors, ranging components, complete plug-and-play systems and educational and evaluation kits.
SensComp gives engineers design options.
- Use SensComp’s transducers and design the electronics that drive it.
- Use SensComp’s complete ultrasonic sensor solutions which include an electrostatic transducer and the electronics that drive it (Mini, Smart Sensor or Ranging Module).
- Use SensComp enclosures and mounting clips to complete your installation.
The SensComp Scholarship
Applications for the 2021 scholarship are now being accepted.
Senscomp is proud to announce the release of our newest product: the Transducer Terminal Connector. PID #735715ALF Available now for purchase on our website, this new connector makes it convenient and easy to connect your electronic drive circuit to any of the Series 600 Electrostatic Transducers. It can be used with just about any standard
Benefits of Electrostatic Technology
- Long range capability
- Sense small targets reliably
- More stable and better performance over a wide temperature range