SensComp, a world leader in manufacturing and design of electrostatic ultrasonic transducers and sensors, offers a large selection of in-air ultrasonic sensors, ranging components, complete plug-and-play systems and educational and evaluation kits.
SensComp gives engineers design options.
- Use SensComp’s transducers and design the electronics that drive it.
- Use SensComp’s complete ultrasonic sensor solutions which include an electrostatic transducer and the electronics that drive it (Mini, Smart Sensor or Ranging Module).
- Use SensComp enclosures and mounting clips to complete your installation.
The SensComp Scholarship
Applications for the 2021 scholarship are now being accepted.
Since 2002, SensComp has been a world leader in ultrasonic sensors. Today, we’re proud to announce the relaunch of our website, designed to work harder than ever for you. Simplified Purchasing Commerce has shifted greatly since our company was acquired from Polaroid nearly two decades ago. Additionally, the past year saw major changes in how
Benefits of Electrostatic Technology
- Long range capability
- Sense small targets reliably
- More stable and better performance over a wide temperature range